The Abuja International Trade Fair is organized by the Abuja Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
The fair covers all aspects of business and economic activities in Nigeria. It offers unique meeting points for Nigerian and foreign policy makers, industrialists, manufacturers, suppliers, buyers and users of a wide range of goods and services, as well as offer opportunities for investment and promotion.
The fair is open to domestic and foreign exhibitors
SCOPE OF THE TRADE FAIR
The Abuja International Trade Fair (AITF) is an ideal platform for brand building as it brings together Captains of trade and industry, foreign emissaries, decision makers, business persons, entrepreneurs, overseas business delegations, thinkers and lot more.
Having evolved into one of the largest trade fairs of its kind in Nigeria, the sheer magnitude of AITF in leveraging Nigeria’s intra country and global trade exchange cannot be overemphasized. It serves to project the country as a worthy global trade destination and a high potential market of 150 million plus consumers.
In short, AITF is a global platform where businessmen, technocrats, entrepreneurs and service providers converge.
OBJECTIVES OF THE FAIR
The main objectives of the Fair are to
- Promote revitalization and diversification of the Nigerian economy
- Promote Nigeria’s non-oil exports
- Promote accelerated development of commerce and industry
- Promote Made-in-Nigeria products
- Promote agriculture and agro-based industry
- Spotlight the evolution of Nigeria’s agricultural trade with the outside world
- Direct attention to the role of private sector in the Nigerian economy
- Indicate prospects for foreign and local private investments in strategic areas
CORE TARGET SEGMENTS
- Companies/Enterprises of Various industries
- Industry & Trade Associations
- Professional Institutions & Organizations
- Diplomatic Missions and Trade Representatives
- Federal and State Government-owned Companies
BENEFITS TO EXHIBITORS
- Attract new customers from the state
- Build national brand awareness
- Have direct contact with respective target markets
- Showcase your latest products and services
- Launch new products/ranges and/or services
- Deepen relationships with existing customers
- Explore trade opportunities
- Find new agents / new channels
- Develop import/export markets
- Interact & network with industry peers
- Forge alliances and strategic partnerships.